Hello, all! This is just a short post telling you that I updated my illustration section to have actual good versions of my prints. I was given extremely helpful advice from a professor at school about using glycerin mixed with ink to get a smoother roll and better quality print, and she was 100% correct. I also figured out how galleries work, so things look a lot cleaner. Sorry it was such a mess last time.
(p.s.: this took like 10 hours over two days, this is why you should always figure out how to do something before you just DO it or else you'll have to re-do things and waste just a whole lot of time while watching really terrible 90s movies as background noise.)